Thursday, September 21, 2006

Six reasons to attend Kim Clak's fundraiser at Sidetrack on October 18, 2006 at 6PM

I am a host for a fund-raiser to be held on Wednesday, October 18th to help support Kim Clark in his run for Congress in the 6th district of Michigan. Please put this date on your calendar now and I will provide a more formal invitation and additional information shortly.

You may be asking why you should attend a fund-raiser for a candidate running in Michigan (other than the obvious that I have invited you and it will be held at Sidetrack, where they have cosmos, margaritas and slushy drinks on tap)? Let me tell you. I plan on bending his ear on the following important positions:


Changing the national anthem to Gloria Gaynor's "I Am What I Am",


Requiring all employers to provide the Monday following Pride Day as a paid day off,


Mandating that all baseball players must play shirtless,


Quadruple the Fashion Police's annual budget,



Change the Blue State/Red State concept to Aquamarine State/Raspberry State, and finally,


Not only make the Cosmopolitan the national drink, but pink the national color.
I hope you will feel these issues are well worth your time and will come to the fund-raiser. In addition, you can also expect to hear directly from Kim on his political views.

Carlos T Mock, MD

No comments: